My grandmother has a habit of drinking alcohol and she is 83 has many disease

My grandma is 83 year old and she has one leg because she had blood clots on in her leg and has {s, pleural} blood clots on her heart in the aorta witch is the main vessel in Ur heart. but she takes 10 different medications a day 5 in the morning and 5 at night but all day she doesn t drink anything else but screwdrivers and for anyone that don’t know what that is its vodka and orange juice mix... if something bad happens to her me and my mom will lose everything the house everything in it we will be living on the streets and I have a 21 month old baby so I cant get a job yet I have to finish school imp only in the 9th grade. We have tried to get her to stop drink or drink less even her friends have tried but she wont stop and when we don’t buy it for her we get scared she’s going to give herself a heart attack she turns into the wicked bitch of the north end on us and argues and screams and that’s not good to have a baby around that stuff!
Thu, 10 Dec 2009