Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

My grandmom is suffering from sever asthma. what precautionary action I can take for her ?

hi doctor . my grandmom is living in greater noida. she is suffering from sever asthma. these days she is getting asthma attacks on a regular basis. where should i take her. can u suggest any good doctor there. or what precautionary action can i take for her ?
Asked On : Mon, 5 Jul 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  174
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Nephrologist 's  Response
THanks for the query
According to the new norms all severe forms of asthma has to be treatred with steroids. It will make her better very soon. PLease see a good pulmonologist. A chest x ray is required to look for any focus of infection which is giving raise to repeated infections.
CBC with AEC has to be done as well.
Dosage and treatment cannot be told without atleast auscultating the patient
Have a healthy life
Answered: Wed, 7 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor