My grandma just had a stroke. She was coughing up blood and throwing up food

My grandma just had a stroke. She was coughing up blood and throwing up food. We rushed her to the hospital and gave her some medicine. I m not sure what because I m in America and she s in Vietnam right now. When they took her x-ray, the doctors said her blood veins in the brain have exploded and her head is losing too much blood. I don t know what this means but I know it s serious. My family over here is franctic and is calling Vietnam every minute to check on her conditions. I still have hope that she will survive but her chance of survival is very slim. If you are an expert on these types of stuff please give facts, info, or advice. My family and I will really appreciate it.
Sat, 12 Dec 2009