Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

My grandfathers BP is 169 over 110 , should I be worried ?

my grandfather's blood pressure is 169 over 110. Should I be worried ? ? I don t have his meds...due to storm evacuation and I can t get a hold of the doctor s office!
Asked On : Wed, 16 Dec 2009
Answers:  2 Views:  985
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Is there like a little clinic that you can go to or anything or contact a clinic and see what you shoud do. That is a high blood pressure and something needs to be done so he dosen't have a heart attack.
Answered: Wed, 16 Dec 2009
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
hi,thanks for query,yes definitely you should be worried.He needs treatment ,this much high blood pressure can disastrous.Please take him to a doctor and get this treated at the earliest.After that keep a proper bp record and take care to investigate properly.
wishing him good health.
Answered: Fri, 22 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor