Owl Image

My grandfather has fainting and his heartbeat drops to 33. plz help

help! he keeps fainting and his heartbeat drops to 33. plz help!?
my grandad is 76 yrs old. he is in pretty good health condition. he has had heart prob though.he has been having fainting spells, and my grandma takes his blood pressure, and its fine. but his heartbeat is 33???? can someone please help me. what could happen?? is this bad? he wont tell anyone.. and he doesnt wanna go to the doctor. this has happened numerous times. please help. i love my granddad.
Wed, 14 Sep 2011