My granddaughter unfortunately made a mistake and is in jail.

My granddaughter unfortunately made a mistake and is in jail. They will not give her prescribed medication, Propanolol 10 mg and Seroquel 800 mg 2x a day. She has an irregular heartbeat. I did some research and found that the Seroquel may not be good with the other prescription as it actually causes irregular heartbeat. She has been in the facility for over a month now without medication. Would there be a reason why they would not give her the Propanolol which is the beta blocker?
Thu, 3 Mar 2016