My granddaughter is a Freshman at Loyola University of Chicago.

My granddaughter is a Freshman at Loyola University of Chicago. Since last Friday she has developed multiple lesions on her lips, face and tongue. She has a high fever; painful body aches; conjunctivitis in both eyes; nausea; sore throat and congestion. Initial diagnosis is pneumonia together with an allergic reaction to her birth control pills which she began taking 3 months ago to help regulate her period. I'm not buying it! I'm concerned for her life!! Please help.
Rick Abell
Fri, 26 Oct 2018