My girlfriend broke up with me

i am really unhappy with my life..my girlfriend broke up with me to marry another guy..who is well settled...and rich i am inable to take this...i wanna come out of this ..can any one help??
Sat, 13 Nov 2010
's  Response

Dude, i just broke up with a girl i thought i was going to marry. It's been really difficult. Nothing i say can really pull you out of it, but you can. The thing that has helped me is keeping really really busy. Two workouts a day, constantly hanging out with friends. Im a student and i also work so that helps keep me busy as well. Im really sorry man, but honestly there are so many women in this world that will fit you and love you for who you are. hang in there because with time you will start to see that this is in fact a good thing. Best wishes friend.

Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

Ok, it is sad  that today such people are there who does not have any value for love. Only materialistic things are important for them. Now you should feel happy only because even if you had married her, there would have been more suffering only. It is good to get seperated from such people as early as possible. Be happy that the time has come. Move forward for a Much Brighter Life with a Better Person.

melek's  Response
You should not think about the past and sit and worry. You need to move on. You concentrate on your other routines, you may get a better girl then her
Dr Anil B S's  Response

When we face failure, we go through these 4 phases

1. Shock - We cant avoid it

2. Denial - we dont believe that it really happened

3. Rationalization - We give reasons for our mistakes to make ourselves feel good

4. Acceptance - We truely accept the reality and live with it.

Most of us dont reach this 4th stage at all, cause we all want to live life how we want it to be. Not adjusting to how it is. The real trick is to accept the fact and live with it. You will be the happiest and successful person on this EARTH. Keep yourself busy and motivated. Do things which u have never done before so that you need to concentrate on it. Travel to different places. Meet new people. Do things which makes you happy.

Brian's  Response

Instead of thinking about the relationship and all the attachments, think about how free you are now! You should be happy, now you have a world of opportunity!