My girlfriend and I had unprotected sex yesterday night.

My girlfriend and I had unprotected sex yesterday night. Can she already feel pregnant? Today around 5 pm she said she felt nauseous and felt really warm. She said she still feels kind of sick. She s allergic to dairy and consumed dairy today so we though that may be the cause. I pulled out about half way through and did not ejaculate in her. Is she pregnant? Can she tell this quickly?
Mon, 23 Apr 2012
HIV AIDS Specialist 's  Response
Hai, Signs of pregnancy cannot occur so early. The nausea may be due to other causes like food or may be due to fever etc. Pulling out half the way does not always safe. Early part of ejaculum contains more number of sperms. Chances of pregnancy signs possible if she had some other contacts previously. Get checked with your doctor.
bart's  Response
there is no way she would be having ANY signs of being pregnant already. && everyone saying you cant get pregnant if the guy doesnt go in you is completly wrong, you can get a girl pregnant if you dont cum in her. pre-cum people!
HIV AIDS Specialist Dr. (Prof). Ram's  Response
PREGNANCY WILL NOT COME SO ERLY SHE IS VERY ANXIOUS SO FEELING DISCOMFORT
Dani's  Response

yeah you're ALWAYS at risk of getting pregnant when having sex. Yes, even usin protection.