My friend is hurt, will he be all right ?

So, my good friend was at warped tour and he was moshing (i told him not to but he never listens). He ran into this kid he hates(well they really hate eachother) and they started fighting inside the moshpit. Long story short, my friend beat him up and the kid got one of his older and much larger friends to hurt my friend. He kicked him in the chest really hard, and other crap and my friend fell and blacked out. Actually, his heart wasn t beating for a short amount of time. He got rushed to the hospital and was stuck in icu for awhile. Now, he s got arythmia, right bundle blockage, a bruised heart, and messed up arteries. Not to mention a couple bruised ribs. He s not going to take it easy. I know him. I feel like it s my fault because I gave him a ride there, he asked me to and I knew he really wanted to go so I meant well. I still feel guilty. ...Is he going to be like this his entire life? What do you think is going to happen to him? (he s 15 by the way)
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
's  Response
He's young, he will heal, he'll be fine. But it's not your fault, he did what he did out of his own choice. If you hadn't given him a ride he'd have found another way there. Now if you'd have convinced him he needed to get down in the the mosh pit and kick some butt it would be something else - see the difference? This is not your fault, he's young and foolish as we all are at some point. Hopefully he will be a little more cautious.