Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

My friend is having Irregular menstrual cycles, Please help

Hi, My friend is having irregular menstrual cycles since the past 8 months accompanied by stomach pain which is severe a few times. She is 26 years of age. The menstrual cycles last about 15 days in which clotting occurs very frequently. Please help if any one can give a suggestive treatment or could give a provisional diagnosis on whether how severe is the problem. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jan 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  575
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

Clotting is due to heavy bleeding. Should get examined by a gynecologist to see what is the cause for it.

Answered: Tue, 12 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor