Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

My friend has heart hole and hemoptysis. Please give me suggestion

sir my friend has heart hole and hemoptysis.any solution for his problem and also he has no vein for has not grown from his birth .that we came to know at today only.what we can do?
Asked On : Sun, 9 May 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  201
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Anesthesiologist 's  Response
Hi VP,
By seeing your complains it appears that you are friend is suffering from Congenital heart disease with pulmonary hypertension which may leads to hemoptysis and cynosis, this is very serious complication which needs supportive care, preop satabilisation and immediete surgery. Consult cardio vascular surgeon.
Take care
Answered: Tue, 13 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Nephrologist Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha's  Response
Thanks for the query
Your friend is in a very serious condition. Looks like he is in right heart failure. Please make sure u take him to the ER right away and seek help from a cardiologist.
He might have to be put on inj lasix to reduce the burden on his heart

Have a healthy life
Answered: Tue, 13 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor