Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

My foreskin of penis was cut, damaged. Size is reduced. What should I do?

My foreskin had never been pulled completely since it was tight. But yesterday night, it got pulled and it hurt. It was stuck and I couldnt get it out for long time. After it was back to normal, I could bring the skin back but with a little force. What i mean it wasnt smooth. Today I think my penis has reduced its size. Has some damage been done to it and because of it, size has reduced. And I'm scared to get an erection because I dont want the foreskin to get stuck again. What should I do?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  28
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have
what is called as Phimosis.
However this can be confirmed only on clinical examination by a qualified General Surgeon or Urologist.
Please go ahead and if it is confirmed to be Phimosis You need to undergo an small surgery of Circumcision .This is a simple surgery carried out under local anaesthesia as a out door surgery and offers permanent solution to your problem and will help to have pain free and enjoyable sex in future.
Answered: Sat, 15 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor