My female partner has received the first of four "A&C"

My female partner has received the first of four "A&C" chemotherapy infusions (to be received every two weeks). We've been told that I should be careful to avoid contact with body fluids (cleaning up vomitus, urine, diarrhea, blood, ...), which makes me wonder: Are the chemicals in her body so toxic that I should refrain from performing oral sex on her?

If so, is it throughout the entire two-week cycle that they're toxic, or does toxicity peak and then recede before she receives the next infusion?
Wed, 7 Nov 2018