Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

My father is suffering high BP and cough problem

hai, my father is 47 yrs old, and he is suffer high blood pressure ,and cough problem sir, my father is suffer high blood pressure and cold ,cough that is common problem. He is businessmen man so doing high work lode .he is 47 yrs old. due to cold they cause the headache problem only in onside and difficulty to breath it, pain in mouth, jaws. he will doing x-ray report and this report is indicates that due to cough, these all pats produce pain. so pls tell me the best possible solution to reducedor minimise the effect of this problem
Asked On : Thu, 17 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  84
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
thanks for choosing health care majic.there is no need for worry,in this kind season routine cough and cold are common.make him take medicines as advised and complete the full course.Ask him to take more hot liquids like soup,juice etc.He can also take steam inhalation that will make him feel better.
Answered: Thu, 17 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor