Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

My father is suffering from white, what should to do ?

Hi,my name is father is suffering from white spot.and this spot is spending day by day.and i cannot do any summer this become more prominent,lsoorming scale,color change from pink to white,what should to do
Asked On : Mon, 24 May 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  728
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
hi rishi;
from what you described it looks that your father may be suffering from vitiligo .It is an auto immune disease that comes by itself & is related to tension or any mental or physical pressure.there is very little treatment available for vitiligo.Please consult a skin specialist he may help you.
Answered: Sun, 13 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Tanumay Raychaudhury's  Response
Dear Rishi,

Please ask your father to meet a dermatologist, as more detailed history and examination are needed to diagnose and plan his treatment.

You are encouraged to visit the Cosmetology Clinic on Wednesdays at CMC Vellore.
Answered: Thu, 5 May 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
Hi!Rishikesh yadav,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum,
Your dad is suffering from vitiligo,which is an autoimmune condition ,kindly look out for other autoimmune conditions too in body like thyroid ds.Its a chronic and slow responding condition.Various modality of treatment is available now a topical therapy,phototherapy(latest being UVA & NBUVB) etc..Treatment depends upon whether ds is active(spreading) or stable(not spreading) active condition patient is given specific medicine to make it stable...there are phototherapy chambers available with dermatologist where you can take treatment...kindly consult a good dermatologist for same.
take care,
Answered: Sun, 13 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor