Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

My father is suffering from heart problem

My father is suffering with heart problem since 10 years he got bipass surgery 10 years back after 10 years he was again suffering with heart problem(3 blocks in heart) what was next step to be taken pls give ur suggestion
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jun 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  539
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi well come to HCM,
If second by pass if possible and if suggested by cardiologist you should go for it.
Other wise second option will be stent in major block if possible. If not than aggresive
conservative treatment as per your cardiologist advise. THanks
Answered: Fri, 9 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor