Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

My father is sufering from diabetes, please help

hello sir, i rakesh kumar, my father is sufering from diabetes since 15 years and his kidney is also damaged poorly . now he is admitted in hospital and his body does not show any action since 5 days.doctors does not understsnd the problem .What can i do?please help me
Asked On : Fri, 3 Sep 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  192
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
hi rakesh;
Fifteen years of diabetes has damaged your fathers kidneys .Diabetes in such cases can lead to complicatons;so even i guess he may be suffering from some complications.As he is in hospital the doctors will try the best so that he gets better.You did not specify that what complication he has developed which is not showing any improvement.We at HealthcareMagic can sympathize with you & the treating doctors will do what is best for him.You can just pray.
take care;thanks
Answered: Wed, 16 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Gautam Das's  Response
Hi. Welcome to HealthcareMagic. I understand that he is not being able to move since 5 days. Diabetes of course leads to neuropathy ( damages the nerves) and most of the times is also accompanied by high blood pressure. Please talk to your doctor about what is he suspecting to be the cause and what will be his plan of action. This will give you a fair idea about the cause of his motor dysfuntion. Take care
Answered: Thu, 17 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor