My father is becoming weak after the treatment of Klebsiella Aerogenes Infection of Urinary

my father is having KLEBSIELLA AEROGENES INFECTION OF URINARY ...,,,,,,but after taking medicine he is becoming weak ,,,will it take time to get his health back
Thu, 15 Sep 2011
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
You should submit him for culture and sensitivty report to find out effective medicine
on infection, and will help to avoid non effective medicine.Any infection in body will
give weakness and discomfort in body, and to that psychological factor will have additional effect, may be side fecct of drug playing additional role. So it may take little
more time depending on age and confidance of patient.thanks
OBGYN Dr. Reji. D's  Response
hi,
thanks for choosing healthcaremagic
klebsiella is the common cause of compicated uti.these bacteria is resistant to most of antibiotics.so need a specialised treatment(combination of antibiotics).it is usualy seen in anemia, permanent urinary catheter, and previous antibiotic use( Fluoroquinolones).it will take some time to recover completly.to a speed recovery by drinking lots of water to flush the bacteria from your urinary tract. Boost your immune system and fight off all sorts of infections by taking a daily multivitamin. Always wipe front to back after a bowel movement to prevent bacteria from finding its way into your urinary tract. Clean your genitals thoroughly with warm water and mild soap at least once a day . Also, urinate as soon as you feel the need to avoid a buildup of urine in your bladde