Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

My father-in-law has indigestion problem with diabetes

My father-in law was suffering from indigestion problem for about five days, he is suffering with diabetes for 18 years, due to new medications he got some distension in his stomach, suggest me some useful tips or medications. [feeling heart burn irritation in stomach]
Asked On : Sun, 1 Aug 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  245
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
give him nuv vomica 200 single dose ..its a homeoapthic medicine so safe,sure.. he will get releif frm the heart burn... give him coconut water n juices.. avoid oily spicy food..
for his diabetes u can even consult a homeopath..
Answered: Sat, 26 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor