Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

My father has a intense pain during urination. He underwent ochidectomy 5 years ago.

Hi Doctor , My Father was diagonosed with Protate problems five years ago and underwent ochidectomy after which he was placed on a course of flutamide. He has been taking the drug, but he is still having intense pains during urination. What is next possible option or solution to his problem? He is 72 years old.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Mar 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  181
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
you father seems to be having prostate enlargement and henceforth experiencing difficulty in passing urine.
Get PSA and USG KUB and pvr done on him and get back to me.
Answered: Mon, 14 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Nephrologist Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha's  Response
First of all I dont understand why orchidectomy was done for prostate problem. Pain could be due to the unsolved prostate problem. Get a psa test done, if it is positive then he still has a prostate problem
Answered: Mon, 14 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
There are some good ayurvedic preparation for prostrate problem very successfully without side effects i suggest you to take those drugs
1. Tab Himplasia
2.Tab Prosteez
for detail contact your nearest ayurvedic physician
Answered: Mon, 14 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor