My father (age around 68) was unconscious suddenly some time

My father (age around 68) was unconscious suddenly some time April 2017. So we took him to neurologist in my native and he was in hospital for a week and he was ok after that. Once he recovered bit, we met Neurologist in Sakra Hospital, Bangalore and they suggested some medicines and we are following the same till 2 months back and he was ok. But 2 months back suddenly he fell down and become unconscious. Also he passed motion and vomiting same time. So took him to hospital and this different neurologist as Bangalore is 800Km from my native and the doctor gave medicines again.
He started using and he was ok but he slowly become dark and we worried and met the doctor again, but didn’t get the proper response. As we are worried and took him to another neurologist, then changed the medicines and advise to consult neuropsychologist and met him on the same day. This one week back and neuropsychologist gave medicine for 10 days and he said he will good within five days. But after 4 to 5 days father was not able to walk and he had slurry talk. So we took him to the neuropsychologist on the same day and by the time we reach hospital he was not able to walk and not able to recognize us. So doctor asked to admit him to the same hospital and he is observing him from last 3 days without any medication. Now he is able to recognize the people , but still can’t eat by him self and walk normally and he always keeps down his head. Till now no medication . I am really worried what is happening and what I have to do get my father’s health back to normal.
Sat, 3 Nov 2018