Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

My fasting insulin is 22, will I get diabetes an can I get pregnant ?

hi am 27years marrid women .i have pocs problem and in my harmons insulin have 22.0(fasting)is this harm ful for getting pregnancy .and am suffering with irregular docter suggest me take glycomet is this turn to diabitis.can u pls suggest me can get early pregnency
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  51
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
As you are having pocs and now doubt of having diabetes will delay your pregnancy but nothing to worry you will conceive definitely.
First make diabetes diagnose and confirmed.
Go for blood sugar,GTT,Ag1c test for confirmation.
After the treatment of pcod and diabetes you will conceive.
ok and bye.
Answered: Wed, 13 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
it will be best for you to attend infertility clinic with your husband and get complete work out including your husband's
treatment for infertility is specialised treatment and continue it till you get the result
during this treatment various test will be done to check that every thing is normal with you and your husband
minimal to see in you that ovulation occurs and tubes are patent and in your husband a normal semen report

Answered: Wed, 13 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor