Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

My family has some kind of skin rash that is itching them

my family has some kind of skin rash that is itching them really bad especially at night. two kids that live in the same room got it and now the mom has it. the two kids have the same mom and dad and the two kids who dont have it have the same mom and dad.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Jan 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  509
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Few of the skin conditions like scabies can cause severe itching.. They can spread by means of contact.. This probably may be the cause as kids sharing the room have itching.. Contact your dermatologist for its treatment..

Answered: Sun, 31 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor