Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

My fallopian tubes were blocked with no spill. Can i be able to conceive naturally?

the hsg test was done to me and the doctor told that both of my fallopian tubes were blocked with no spill, and i am in marriage for 2yrs with no pregnancy and i dont use any contraceptives . Can i be able to conceive naturally?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Jan 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  504
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
with both tubes blocked ,chances of conceiving naturally are almost nil.But you should consult good gynecologist & get proper may need IVF if your both tubes are really blocked.Some times tubes go under spasm during HSG,.Disclaimer
Answered: Sat, 19 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Hello. welcome to healthcaremagic forum.
With both the fallopian tubes blocked, there is almost no hope of your conceiving naturally.Only in-vitro fertilisation can help you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Wed, 19 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor