My eyes are hurting and it is swollen.

My eyes are red and swollen and hurts and I feel dizzy
Sun, 17 Jul 2011
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic portal
red and swollen eyes that do not have discharge respond to astringent eye drops.in case if there is discharge then antibiotic drops are needed

yesterday i got a tiny but caught in my eye. and it hurt so bad. today the discomfort was low but it has been more irritable as the day has gone...

Recent questions on  Astringent

I had my eyes checked in April by an opthomologist because I had a pvd in the right eye. This morning I felt like there, was something in the left...

I have a very red eye upon awakening this morning.It does not hurt.

Can taking St. Johns Wart cause me to smell amonia

hi i have a question.. I just gave birth to my daughter who is 3 weeks oldnow .. Lately i been doin my kegal exercises but i also got these pills...

hi!
i am 30 years old. But in this age i have problem of acne. I do lot to cure this but no results. My chich, chin, nose sides or nose tip,...

I am 19 years old and I have been getting these big ugly pimples on my butt and my bikini area since i was about 8 or 9 years old. My pediatrician...

Hello, my father is incontinent and wears a urinary sheath. When the sheath is changed (daily) and his penis cleaned and dried, it never dries...