My eyes are bulging with pressure and i have dizziness and random heart beat

i thought i had high blood pressure so i went to the doctor , he tested my blood pressure and said it was ok. He didnt give me a 24 hr thingy so im still worried, its been about 2 months since i went. My mum and her mum and so on have had it also i looked up some signs and this is what i have, ringing in my ears , it feels like my eyes are bulging with pressure when i bend over after working out, dizzyness when i stand up and also it fells like my heart gets faster randomly then it makes me have to sit down oh ye and i also see silvery sparkles tht are not there
Tue, 15 Dec 2009