Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

My eye hurts, what should I do ?

My eye hurts when I close it or move it, what should I do ?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Mar 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  587
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. If the pain is recent, then see a doctor.. You may find useful information by getting optometry studies which also includes checking the visual acquity..

Answered: Wed, 17 Mar 2010
Pediatrician Dr. Harpreet Singh's  Response
Hi, welcome to the Healthcare Magic.
You seem concerned by the pain on moving the eye.
There are host of causes for the pain in eye such as conjunctivitis, corneal ulcers and/or abrasions,blepharitis, stye, trauma to the eye, glaucoma, sinusitis, migraine etc.
You must consult an ophthalmologist for definitive diagnosis and management as the same is not possible online.
Hope this helps. Take care
Answered: Sun, 4 Dec 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor