Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

My eye hurts and i have a brown spot on my eye under my eyelid

Mr. Doctor my eye hurts to blink and cry. i have a brown spot on my eye under my eyelid. people say it looks like pencil led in my eye, but i think i would know if i got stabbed in the eye with a mechanical pencil. on the outer part of my eye there seems to be a bump. please help me im 14. and i dont want to have my eye cut out. Thankssssss:)
Asked On : Wed, 16 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  558
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
You could be having a meibomian gland inflammation called Chalazion. You will need to get a thorough checkup from your Ophtalmologist for proper diagnosis and management. If it is a Chalazion usually Surgery will cure it. As of now you can apply warm compress to relieve the pain and also take pain killers under medical supervision only.
Answered: Fri, 12 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor