Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

My esr level came down after bronchial cough.

i am 40 yr old female, my esr is 27 and esnophyll is 7, i am an allergic person, now past 1 month i have wheezing cough. one month back my esr was 32, then it came down to 25 and today it shows 27,please reply to me about this
Asked On : Fri, 11 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  248
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Your ESR is not very high and quite insignificant here. Please take antihistamines and bronchodilators for your wheezing cough
Answered: Fri, 11 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Dear Rathi
ESR is not very high more so with any sort of infection any where in body ESR is bound to have rising trends. So need not worry. Just cure your cough with sy. crux [ban] 2 tsf. avoid cold drinks and exposure to cold and have a tablet kath sudharak vati to be sucked 3/4 times a day
Answered: Fri, 11 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor