My ear hurts progressively after cleaning. Have i ruptured my eardrum?

Hi, I was cleaning my ear earlier with a Q-Tip. After I was done my ear didn't feel quite right.
Over the next few hours my ear started to hurt progressively worse. Burping, Coughing, etc cause great pain.
I also seen something online that said to try blowing out of my nose while i had it plugged to see if air would come out the ear. No air came out however the pressure in that ear was significantly higher than in the other ear.
Have I ruptured my eardrum?
Wed, 4 Dec 2013