Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

My ear and gums hurt at same time. Do i go to the dentist or to the ENT ?

HI since friday morning my ear hurt really bad and had a headache and my mouth hurt at same time.. over the weekend my ear was getting better .. cause i was using garlic.. but still my gums hurt.. now my ear and gums hurt at same time.. do i go to the dentist or to the dr?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  1051
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Welcome to healthcare magic
Gum or dental problems can cause headache &/ earache. See a dentist to rule this out. Symptoms suggest that you may be having a problem with eruption of molar tooth or a gum abcess around the same.
Answered: Wed, 12 Jan 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor