Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

135 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

My disabled sister who has CP and is nonverbal is

My disabled sister who has CP and is nonverbal is sick and not herself since we moved into a house this aug 2018. She was hospitalized about month ago for throwing up, and small fever for a week having blood tests done and brain scan and xray and nothing came up only that she had fair sized gallstones. The doctors said they dont want to remove it because it doesnt seem like its hurting her but since she got back home shes only been on food supplement in her gtube. thew up once then hasn't happen again and isnt herself still. what can I do
Mon, 1 Oct 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hi My name is Maria.....i live in Toronto (Canada)......I have a 4 year old daughter who the doctor thinks she has no one talk about treatment or any kind of hope for cure.....I know the CP is not curable but i hace also heard that india doctors have treatment or a way to help kids like my daughter have a normal live Is that true and what kind of treatment are available

doctor1 MD

hi dr, my 6 years daughter who is a known CP child and CKD patient. she is having Chlonidine, (25 -25 -50 mcg) a day, amlodipine (2.5 mg -0 - 2.5 mg) and hydralizine (25-25-25 mg) for her hypertension which is mainly due to Kidney issues. my question to you is specifically seeking some help on her regular constipation, which I recently started helping her with suppository Dulcolax 5 mg(rectal) safe is it to be used for her, she is 6 years and 9 kg. and how often can I use. I tried a syrup from abott, which did not help her at all.

doctor1 MD

Hi. I live in Oxford, AL. My parents live in Jacksonville, AL. Both parents are disabled (Dad - 57, Mom - 61) and have been for 15 + years. They draw very little income and I have to manage their money, bills, groceries, care, doctors , prescriptions, everything! I have 2 sisters but they live 7 hours away and are only somewhat involved in their care. Recently my mom, who has epilepsy and a history of some type of mental unstability, has decided to accuse my dad of abuse. (which my dad didn t do) My mom has not felt at home in years and we were afraid she was beginning to get dementia but I cannot get any doctor to diagnose her mental illness or whatever is going on with her. My parents have been married for 37 years and my mom has now decided that she wants nothing to do with any of us, wants to leave my dad, and move somewhere back home to Gadsden, AL. This is very frustrating because she only gets $500 a month from SS and doesnt qualify to live in a senior home ! What can I do??? Please help if you can!

Loading Online Doctors....