Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

194 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

My daughter is 31 years old. She started her period

My daughter is 31 years old. She started her period at 14 . Ever since about age 17 she has had horrific cramps that have sent her to bed . Today she said they were so bad she vomited . Her gyn doc has never really addressed this problem for her other than take ibuprofen or use a heating pad . She never prescribed any kind of pain med or other form of relief for her. She is so fed up with the situation, can you suggest any kind of help to relieve her pain?
Thu, 8 Nov 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hi i am 31 years old start my menstruation is on 24 until the 1st or 2nd day of the next month. But start last september around 20 or 21 i already have spotting which it s never happen for the past few years... And this month it s like i feel im bleeding everyday.. Because if i go pass urine i can see the on and off blood witj my urine but if i check my undetwear there s no blood on it... Maybe you can tell me what s wrong with me and what should i do... Buy the way last june i started taking vit e.. Is there any possibilty that maybe thats the other reason why im having problems with my period?...thank you.

doctor1 MD

I am 31 years old male, I am unmarried, but in a relationship for 7 years, for the last 2-3 years I am facing severe erectile dysfunction problem, most of the times can t get an erection at all, don t smoke & drink, walk in morning regularly, its affecting my confidence as I can t satisfy my partner. Has jst started tentex forte for a few days, i know too early but no sign of its effect. Was thinking of tadalafil. Plz advice sirs.

doctor1 MD

I am 31 years old , I strated mastubration at the age of 15 accidently.. Earlier i didnt know what this act is actully. but as time passes i became and adict. Now I m trying my best to leave this habbit strongly and now i m not doing this for more then 3-4 weeks. But this habbit effected my health so much. I realized this mastubration as an act which demaged my intellectualty too. Now I m worried about my marraige and donot feel myself fit for it. So i want to disscuse my problems here and want to get a sincier opinion that whome is should consult for medicle treatment. Please also guide me.. How much homeopathy can be helpfull for me and If i start taking madicin of homeopathy. and upto what perenctage my problems are cureable by homeopathy. And is it better to use TIBB (HIKMAT) solution or to use homeopathy or Alopathy in my situation and from where(source). My symptoms are.. Less sexual desire than before. (I mean i feel less desire for masturbation) Very Early ejeculation while mastubrating. Less Eriction than before. Thin semen and low in quntity while edjeculating. Little bend of pennis on left side. Thin jel like liquide in large quantity start coming out from pennis as soon as i start seeing Sex sceens etc. Hair Loss. Eye sight effected. Memory effect. What other theripies i can strat to make myself sexually more fit for marriage before marriage.

Loading Online Doctors....