My daughter is 11 years old and since last 5

My daughter is 11 years old and since last 5 and half years she is using glasses having cylindrical power of -3.5 in both the eyes.just now the power changes to 0.50 spherical along with existing cylindrical power.

My son is 6 years old having glasses of cylindrical -1.75 and spherical 0.50.

We both the parents are not having any eye problem even grand parents from both the sides were using glasses after the age of 50.

Then how the problem of my kids will be considered as hereditary as described by my opthalmologist.

Is there any remedy to reduce the power either. By meditation or eye exercise.if not reduce ,it should not increased.

Is there any side effects of LASIK and is it guaranteed that after LASIK the eye problem will be absolutely cleared.

Regards Anuja Samal
Mon, 5 Nov 2018