Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

My daughter has perforated appendix and her fever is not coming down. Can an online doctor help ?

Hi my daughter got perforated appendix on Last month(26/4/11) after that she got persistent fever between 99 F to 101 F after one month also. One week ago some water of 10-15 mg found in abdomen Currently all test are negative including CT scan , Blood culture , X rays , Total Leucocytes comes around 8200, HB 10.2
Asked On : Wed, 25 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  82
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
After perforation of appendix there is peritonitis is there,this might have cause of her fever.
You remain in contact with the doctor who has operate for evaluation of her condition.
You have not to worry as all reports are normal,gradually every thing will be alright.
watch for shoot up of temperature,pain in abdomen,vomiting etc,if you find any thing of these,contact your doctor.
ok and bye.
Answered: Wed, 25 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor