Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

My daughter age 13 year is suffering from hodgkin's lymphoma

My daughter age 13 year is suffering from hodgkin's lymphoma from 2009. My daughter age 13 year is suffering from hodgkin s lymphoma from 2009. We given her 8 cycle of chemotherapy from July 2009 to March 2010. Now She is suffering again from the same diseases from December 2010. So We need your advice for further treatment.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Jan 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  345
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
  User's Response
Hi my name is melanie im a 20 yr old female.. and im showing signs of lymphoma. I was just wondering if you could tell me how you found out she had it and what her main symptomos were. I have a large rock hard lump in my neck, swollen lympoh nodes in neck and behind ear and constant headaches. All the best of luck to you and your daughter...

Answered: Fri, 14 Jan 2011
Pediatrician Dr. Aseem's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, hodkings lymphoma is a type of caancer of lymphocyts. at 12 yrs of age its prognosis is good but it also depends on type of lymphoma, stage of lymphoma, cause of it, blood count. all of them contribut on its prognosis, so should discuss it with your doc n let him decide further treatment.
Answered: Fri, 23 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Dear Vadera
Hodgkin's lymphoma is not curable disease. You have to options either you can go through repeat chemotherapy (based on condition of your daughter and her medical condition) and second option is to opt for homeopathy. I am not telling you that with homeopathy it will be 100% cured but there are chances to get cured so why not to try. You can go through my website and if you have any query you can contact me on
Answered: Fri, 23 Sep 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.welcome.In relapsed cases,where disease recurs after treatment,high dose chemotherapy along with peripheral stem cell transplantation can be undertaken.Consult your oncologist for this option.Good luck.
Answered: Fri, 23 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor