Owl Image

My dad just had a small stroke. Did this stroke do any permanent damage ?

I believe my dad just had a small stroke in the middle of the night. Did this do permanent damage? ? My dad just had a small stroke in the middle of the night. He has not been exercising and has high blood pressure . He wants to start exercising after his dizziness goes away. Did this stroke do any permanent damage ? He can still feel everything and can still talk and act normal, but woke up in the middle of the night vomitting with dizziness, is this even a stroke? How soon can he start exercising? If he starts exercising and eating healthier, will he be okay? He is 50 years old. Any other advice ? He is seeing a doctor as we speak, I just wanted more input.
Thu, 17 Dec 2009