My dad just had a hear attack and now he is in coma, is it normal ?

my dad just had a hear attack and now he is in coma is it normal?
this happened this morning and hes been in coma since...dr say breathing is ok blood pressure is ok and they giving him everything he needs but at the same time they said being in coma for 2 - 3 days is ok but after that its ur decision if u wanna keep him or not...im so scared now...thatjust destroyed me..but my dadys been movin his hands , head and feet, he heares me cuz everytime i call his name he tries i can see hes fighting it and tryin so hard 2 open his eyes....he opened his eyes a few times for few seconds but went back to sleep...so pls tell if any of you have any experiences....is it normal is my dady coming back??plssss i cant lose him...i cant PLS PLS PRAY FOR HIM PLSSS
Fri, 11 Dec 2009