My dad is having sugar and BP, please suggest him

Hi, there My dad is 60 yeras old and he is having sugar and BP. We are noticing these days all of sudden his stomach starts to shake so that whoever sits near to him can immediately turn and notice. He don't have control to stop. It lasts for 10 seconds.about 5 to 8 shakes continuosly everytime and we noticed atleast 3 times a day. what could be the problem ?. Thanks
Fri, 4 Sep 2009
's  Response
Your dad is heart patient as well as diabetic, the stomach shakes might be irregular heart beat also, in BP patients who have this disease for long time might develop something called arrhythmia where the heart beats irregularly. get an ecg done when he has shakes to rule out heart disease.
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response
This could possibly be a rhythm problem.I was not sure of the movement of stomach bu pace maker will generally be needed to get the heart function rhythm correct.Now it is a common operation and being done at most of the bigger hospitals.