Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
155 Doctors are Online

My dad has brain tumour and suffering from cancerous malignant Glioblastoma, please advice

Hi, My dad just foung out that he has brain tumour and suffering from cancerous malignant Glioblastoma , grade IV as per biopsy. Presently he is in Hyderabad with my family and medicated on radiation and chemotheraphy...we also started Ayurvedic Sarvapishti. plz advice.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  329
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hello and wellcome to health care magic ,any type of cancer depends on the spread of it to the body parts,age of a person ,how much metastasis or spread it has and on which organs ,how healthy is your dad now ,what is his vitals -blood pressur pulse etc and what is the progress of the disease wotuld let you know the exact status of the patient,
treatment is symptomatically and radiotherapy regularly ,consult also radiologist for advice,take care
Answered: Tue, 23 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor