Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

My dad has blockage of 80 % followed by 99% in RCA

my dad is at age of 67 and recently he had shoulder pains,so we went to hospital and checked.from cardiogram doctor tell us that he had mild heart attack . Doctor suggested that you must have to go for Angiography. from Angiography doctor tell us that he has Blockage of 80 % followed by 99% in RCA (right coronary artery ). then they attempted for angioplasty but was not successful, due to hardning of blockage, so he suggested for Bipass Surgery . so we take the advice from a hospital , thay see the angiography CD and suggested that as previous doctor attempted for angioplasty and was not succesful, there is no need of angioplasty and as it is in RCA we dont need to go for Bipass surgery also . Doctor gives some medicine and said it will be cure by medicine no need to take tension and ask to come after one month for checkup again. now 15 Days has been passed. But still my dad is having pains of Both ARMs and Sholders, he is taking some pain killers like Combiflam. Please please please suggest the Risk factor and proper guidline to follw i am very much warried about my dad.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Dec 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  204
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Thoracic Surgeon 's  Response
tell me the blokage site .if its in two artery then he needs bypass surgery only
Answered: Fri, 31 Dec 2010
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor