My dad died in june with COPD,my mum has angina,emphysema

days the rim of her eyes have been really red she dosent look her self very pale has anyone got an idea what this could be thanks
Fri, 11 Dec 2009
's  Response
YES- YOUR MOM IS LETTING GO BECAUSE SHE MISSES YOUR DAD SO MUCH- I WENT THROUGH THE SAME THING AS YOU MY MOM HAS EMPHYSEMA, COPD, BRONCITIS, WAS ON OXYGEN SHE PASSED AWAY ALL OF A SUDDEN- AFTER MY MOM PASSED AWAY MY DAD STOPPED TAKING HIS MEDS, WOULDNT EAT, AND BASICALLY GAVE UP- 6 MONTHS FROM THE DAY WE BARRIED MY MOM MY DAD PASSED AWAY MY DAD DIED OF A BROKEN HEART- HE ALSO HAD COPD, BRONCITIS, AND EMPHYSEMA-- JUST KEEP YOUR MOM COMPANY MAKE SURE SHE EATS AND REMINISE ABOUT THE DAYS THEY HAD TOGETHER- WITH A LITTLE HELP SHE WILL BE OKAY