My cholesterol is really high, can I get help from Online doctor regarding this

My cholesterol is really high, and I m surprised that when I went to the doctors regularly when I had insurance, that the doctor never mentioned it. I now know that it is unbelieveably high and that scares me. I had problems back in 03 and even went to the hospital thinking I was having a heart attack. the didn t even check me at the hospital and sent me home with a wrong diagnosis. Having learned about my chlosterol last summer, I am trying to figure out what to do since I don t have any insurace. I know mine is hereditary, but any suggestions on what to do to help bring it down, until I can get insurance. thank you in advance for any help. I just hope there will be nothing majorly wrong when I do get back to the doctors. What is the best number for DHA. I have one with 288 mg. is that one any good ?
Tue, 15 Dec 2009