Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
122 Doctors are Online

My child use to eat wall mud, what will happen if she continues this ?

Hi, my 3 year old daughter is use to eat wall mud in the home consistently, she do not afraid of anything. I tried everything but failed. Dr. told us that she continue with this habbit she will get serious lead infection or some other mental problems too.Please help me.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  165
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Homeopath 's  Response
hi Vaishali;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Some children develop habit of eating mud/chalk etc.There is no need to worry if you have a homoeopathic medical store close by you can give your child CINA-30 & CALCAREA CARB-30 in pills form for 10 days & he should be better in few days.These medicines are safe; effective;& cheap.Thanks
Answered: Mon, 21 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
First of all dewormin her and then start with sy.livomyn 2 tsf bd. For some time you will have to keep watch. Once medicine gives full effect then the problem will be eradicated.
Answered: Sun, 6 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor