Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

My child cough with phlegm, please help

I am very much concern on my child s child cough with phlegm , i already visited her pedia and was given 1 week Zinnat and carbocistein, still not stop the cough ..I give her solmux mucolytic syrup now and nebulized her with duavent and saline solution this okey for her?my child is 3 yrs and 10 mos old now..coughing for almost 2 weeks now but not having asthma ..thank you
Asked On : Fri, 4 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  424
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
is she having any other symptom like fever. cough coming out is yellow or white .if it is yellow then it is infective cough &if it is white then it may be due to viral .you can give her ras pipri tab 2tab 3time &laghuvasnt malti 2tab 3time for 15 days.
Answered: Fri, 4 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Gaurav Kackar's  Response
welcome to health care magic forum,
it is better to switch to homeopathy now, as coughing for about two weeks will create problem for your kid, if your kid is not asthmatic than why nebulization was done, no this is exactly wrong, you are taking your kid towards asthma by doing all this, and all these drugs are harm full as they produce many side effects, so you should go for Homeopathy, as it is safe reliable and has no side effects, and they are sweet in taste, your kid will have no problem in taking them.
For more info mail us at or visit us at

Answered: Fri, 4 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor