My chest ribs and my neck hurts while breathing. Is it because of smoking ?

idk why but my lungs all around my ribs and my neck hurts i can barly turn it i have to like turn my whole body and i can barly swallow spit without it hurting or drink anything without it hurting and my head is throabbing like mad and my ears like my hearing got amplafied so whatever i hear its louder and i smoke my mom said its from that i just wanna know whats wrong with me im in so much pain i have no energy what so ever and yeah im a male 16 i had my first ciggerette when i was 9 and i got into smokeing about 4 or 3 years ago and i found this somewhat small little lump on my neck its like on the side but closer to the back like diaganaly across my neck and its hard
Tue, 17 May 2011
hi are you having anything with cigerates