My chest has felt tight for several days now, what is wrong with me ?

My chest has felt tight for several days now, what's wrong ? (I m 22, by the way) last week the doctor told me that my blood pressure was too high, that it was pre-hypertensive. around sunday my chest started to feel tight. I ve been dizzy, short of breath and pretty tired for the most part (although often I do not sleep as much as I should). Am I look at a serious heart disease? or do I just need to change my life style? I should note that, I ve been a pretty healthy person for the most part. (aside from asthma and a few bouts of tachycarida when I was younger). Up until 3 months ago I exercised regularly and tried to eat fairly healthy meals.
Fri, 11 Dec 2009