Owl Image

My chest felt a little tight while I was working out, should I worry at all?

Today and yesterday my chest felt a little tight while I was working out. It only lasted for a minute or two and went away when I stopped. I m only 19 and have no major health problems. I have been dealing with anxiety recently. I did have an abscess in my tooth recently. The reason I think that might be important is because I know that the health of your mouth is related to the health of your heart. Should I worry at all?
Sat, 12 Dec 2009