My chest feels like there is pressure on it. Is it heart attack?

My chest feels like there is pressure on it that is not relieved by the way I stand, sit, or lie down. I get this weird tingly feeling going up my neck into my lower jaw that comes and goes. At times I feel like I m going to vomit, but I m not sick on my stomach. I have been taking Nexium in case it is just indigestion . It hasn t helped. This started yesterday after a stress test and has slowly increased in intensity in the past 4 hours. Please answer soon.
Sat, 12 Dec 2009